Tuesday, January 09, 2007
On sun went to watch Nite at the Musuem at gv,np wif mat,mariam n fiyah... Fiyah arrived first, den me, den mat n mariam LATE LA..haha..n she sae da tyme we were meeting was late d n she came even later...tsktsk... da movie was SUPERB! GREAT! V farnie!... we all enjoyed it... n da other funny thg was during da movie fiyah ask me wad was gna happen or smthg liddat den mat was lyke "u tink she da director izzit?" he sae until so sarcastic laaa...haha...den after da movie, go buy bread den wen 2 take neos n fiyah n mariam sabo me...v gd!...den after dat went bak... anw sun! 1year le...yay...wna last 4ever <3
iloveuimissucantwait2cu<33
11:01 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

